Dolphin Browser 10.0.0 for Kindle Fire HD 8.9

Here is the latest version (10.0.0) for the Kindle FireHD 8.9.

dolphin

Clicking on the graphic will take you to a download site in the cloud.

This browser works on the Kindle Fire HD 8.9. It has not been tested on any other type of Kindle. It has been tested only on my Kindle. It was scanned for problems with Dr. Web. Flash (I have 11.1.115) from Adobe works with this browser and can be found here, https://www.dropbox.com/s/sweyshq10buzjc0/flash_player_ics.apk

This entry was posted in Technology. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Dolphin Browser 10.0.0 for Kindle Fire HD 8.9

1. ALLEN says:

THANKS FOR THE DOLPHIN LINK AND THE FLASH PLAYER….GETTING SO FRUSTRATED WITH THE SILK. WANTED A CLEAR ‘YES THIS WORKS WITH FIRE HD’ AND WASNT FINDING IT. THANKS AGAIN. ALLEN

2. mike says:

I downloaded dolphin and flash player and I am getting a parse error in rd explorer. What am I doing wrong

• Keith Messinger says:

Sorry. They should show up in the downloads folder and just clicking should start the install. You might want to delete them and try again.

3. Keith Messinger says:

I no longer use the Dolphin browser. I use Chrome instead mainly just for consistency between the laptop and my Kindle. Chrome can be downloaded from http://www.1mobile.com/chrome-browser—google-343054.html

4. Ronald Simpson says:

I downloaded this browser and I don’t like it. I am not very computer literate and can’t figure out how to delete it. Will you advise or do I contact KIndle support?

• Keith Messinger says:

To remove anything on a Kindle hit the home button which takes you to the carousel. Hold down on the icon of the app you wish to remove and a screen will pop up with choices, one of which, is remove from device.

Comments are closed.